Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My dream

In elementary school, I had a lot of dreams. I wanted to be a athlete, firefighter, police officier, scientist, teacher, professor and even persident. Also I wanted to earn honor, popularity and a lof of money. It was because I was just kid. However, whenever I aged, my dreams were disappeared one by one. Right now, I don't know what is my real dream. I just study and play without any object. So, sometimes I worry about my future. Actually, I have no talent which is absolutely better than other people. I can do everything better than normal, but those are not remarkable. I am really confusing now.

5 comments:

Maitha said...

Maybe , you have to stop for a while and think more about your future and what you really want..

eunyoung's blog said...

You can find special talent that you was given and I think it is more important to keep a dream than to have talents.

Yun said...

A lot of people don't know what to do in the future when they were freshmen. Me too. I think you have time to think what you want to do.....

Rebecca K said...

It's good to try a lot of new things to find out what your future career will be. Coming to the US to study shows that you are adventurous. Keep trying new things and you will find a passion for something that may surprise you!

kelly said...

In the universe, there aren't same floweres and trees, even though their appearances look like same. They are all different and unique. There is something special, which can't work without you.!!^_^ You are so special.